Confusion Magnified

We’ve arrived in Denver, actually Highlands Ranch after a 4 stop, 4 hour drive from the FF. we pulled up to the house following Greg and Lisa for the last few blocks. They said traffic from Pueblo to here was bumper to bumper much of drive. 

We’ve been here about an hour and DanaRiley is finally settling down. She’s been such a good girl and a traveling trooper!

I’ve had nice conversations with Michaela and Kylie. These girls are so amazing…very different, but Abbey should be proud, and of course she is!

It was a tough morning getting prepared to leave the FF. Alene was more confused than ever all morning as she’d move things around and then ask me where she’d put them. She changed shoes 4 times, lost her purse, thought she’d lost the money, threw an open bag of trash out the back door that went everywhere, asked numerous times when she’d be back to the FF, opened and closed the blinds 4 or 5 times, and thought we were leaving for CA today a few times. I was going a bit crazy. But we made it!

She’s as comfortable here at her home as she is a the FF. She’s outside enjoying Greg, Lisa, Kylie, Michaela, and Doug. Such a great family!

I’m not sure what I’m doing tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday. I know I want to get the 10,000 bugs washed off my car and try to get a chiropractic adjustment from Steve, maybe have a meal with Steve, Connie, David and Kelly. Then, the plan is still to leave for CA on Wednesday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Funny Farm

History and The Planning Stage

Backward Steps